We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Client Success Manager based in Stamford, CT and/or New York, NY.
This person will use deep understanding of Tru Optik’s technology & services capabilities combined with up-to-date knowledge
of each client’s business model and objectives to ensure client satisfaction, retention, and help maximize client and Tru Optik revenue.
The Client Success Manager also assumes responsibility for client and partner communications during the implementation process and is
responsible for achieving on-time launches of expansion projects for existing customers.
Tru Optik’s client service philosophy is based on establishing long-standing client relationships formulated foremost on trust as well as high-touch and proactive service.
This position will initially report to the SVP, Operations.
- Understand, track, and follow-up on all open projects as well as their prioritization towards
supporting the strategic vision of the account as articulated by the sales and revenue teams.
- Be able to understand and use Tru Optik’s technologies be able to provide general guidance on how to use our products
- Deeply understand each client’s business including business models, key operating statistics, high-level technical architectures and key partnerships.
- Directly oversee, prioritize and quarterback all new major technology installations as well
as ongoing expansion projects. While not directly responsible for revenue, you can have a material impact on the business by nailing on-time implementations.
- Work closely with technical support teams to ensure smooth operations of day-day customer support.
- Assist clients in selecting the best data solutions given their requirements.
- Manage the collection and relative prioritization of new feature requests. Submit through to product management and see through to completion.
- Work closely and help lead Tru Optik training teams to facilitate the continued education of our customers.
- BA/BS degree and 3-6 years experience with internet technologies
- 3-6 years experience in the online advertising/internet marketing field in a client-facing capacity
- Understand the online video business and/or data solutions that add value
- Possess the leadership skills necessary to work with a large and complex client, acting as the primary point of contact day-to-day
- Any experience working directly with more traditional television businesses can be a plus
- Demonstrate a track record of exemplary project and program management skills
- Able to prioritize requests and workload, keep to-do lists, and prioritize those lists both within and across a book of business
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excited to help large companies manage their successful use of enterprise-focused technology
- Value answering client questions in a highly timely manner and able to marshal internal resources to do so where needed.
- Smart and excited about learning in a dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated and can thrive in a startup
- Fun to work with
- Fundamentally excited about the opportunity to reshape an industry!
Tru Optik offers a competitive benefits package including subsidized healthcare, 401k match, office snacks, and a flexible approach to vacations and time off.
Tru Optik is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Stamford, CT; New York, NY
Tru Optik is the leading data management, campaign measurement and marketing attribution provider across OTT, Connected TV and streaming audio.
We power the audience-based advertising capabilities of many of the world's largest media companies, technology platforms and marketers on everything
from smart TVs to smart speakers and everything in between. As one of the fastest growing SaaS/DaaS companies in the US,
Tru Optik is one of the driving forces behind the evolution of media and advertising.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter