We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Director of Marketing based in Stamford, CT and/or New York, NY.
This person will drive external messaging, PR, corporate positioning, creative, sales and marketing materials, online presence, events and content.
S/he will be responsible for crafting both acquisition and lifecycle marketing strategies for segmenting, targeting, and communicating
with customers to build awareness, attract new customers and increase retention.
The ideal candidate is willing to be hands on initially and then help to recruit, train and lead a team as the company grows.
This role will be highly visible within the company and collaborate closely with the executive team including the COO, Head of Sales,
Head of Operations and Chief Research Officer among other executives.
This position will initially report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop and own corporate marketing activities including messaging, corporate collateral, presentations, event strategy and all related assets
- Develop messaging of products and solutions, value proposition to customers and how they tie to the overall company strategy/mission
- Collaborate across the company to create compelling sales and marketing collateral as well as messaging and internal/external communications to drive adoption/conversion across products and buyer segments: brands/advertisers, agencies, publishers and ad tech partners
- Design and manage the Marketing department’s budget
- Manage and develop our external PR firm
- Prepare reports and presentations on marketing metrics on a regular basis
- Oversee the company’s existing full-time graphics design manager
- Represent company at marketing and advertising events
- BS/BA degree from a reputable university ideally with a marketing concentration
- 4-7 years of marketing leadership experience with digital, media, data, and/or advertising technology companies, including work with fast-growing, B2B brands
- Experience in B2B brand execution, PR, event and social marketing, product positioning, partner marketing, and re-marketing to existing customers
- Strong experience and proven track record of innovating and executing new media marketing tactics in social, digital and marketing automation
- Passionately follow trends and voraciously learn about television, online video, emerging media, data and advertising; able to offer original points of view, thoughtful insights
- Highly organized and ability to manage many competing priorities
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and employee development skills
- Smart and excited about learning in a dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated and can thrive in a startup
- Fun to work with
- Fundamentally excited about the opportunity to reshape an industry!
Tru Optik offers a competitive benefits package including subsidized healthcare, 401k match, office snacks, and a flexible approach to vacations and time off.
Tru Optik is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Stamford, CT; New York, NY
Tru Optik is the leading data management, campaign measurement and marketing attribution provider across OTT, Connected TV and streaming audio.
We power the audience-based advertising capabilities of many of the world's largest media companies, technology platforms and marketers on everything
from smart TVs to smart speakers and everything in between. As one of the fastest growing SaaS/DaaS companies in the US,
Tru Optik is one of the driving forces behind the evolution of media and advertising.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter