We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Director of Sales Engineering (SE) & Technical Services
based in Stamford, CT and/or New York, NY to bring our solutions to life each day, assist in turning prospects
into customers and to establish new customer and partner deployments. The team is also tasked with helping
Tru Optik’s existing customers integrate and support our technology with a wide variety of other systems,
including ad serving tools, programmatic technologies and various data integrations after initial implementations.
Because of the wide variety of systems this team must communicate with customers and partners frequently
and must be able to find clever solutions to complex integration problems.
As the hub of configuration design and customer interaction, this “player/coach” position is also tasked with
the hiring and development the SE and Technical Services organization as well as serving as a bridge to both the
product and engineering organizations for important client requirements and support escalations.
This position will initially report to the SVP of Operations
- Help structure, recruit, train and retain a newly formed Technical Services organization
- Serving initially as an individual contributor and then a manager/supervisor, this person will own 3 key functions in the Operations organization: (1) Pre-sales support/sales engineering, (2) new client and partner implementations/integrations, and (3) ongoing day-to-day product and technical support.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospects
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess system and product requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help in researching and developing new products
- BA/BS degree and 6-10 years of experience with internet technologies
- You can lead and manage (in both technical and non-technical aspects) as it relates to clients and teammates, yet still willing to be extremely hands on especially as the SE and Technical Services organization grows.
- You have strong communication skills. This position requires significant amount of prospect and client interaction. This role is all about explaining how a technology solution solves the business problem.
- Proven ability to design, direct, document and implement solutions involving ad-serving, data solutions, and OTT ad technology
- You should have working knowledge of database structure and SQL
- You think creatively and solve problems actively. This is not a position where requirements or solutions will be spoon fed to you or the team.
- You have a background in online advertising, or Internet technologies/companies
- You are educated in CS/EE/related technical field, preferably but not required
- Smart and excited about learning in a dynamic work environment
- You should be extremely self-motivated and hungry for a challenge
- You are passionate about sharing your knowledge and experiences with others
- Fun to work with
- Fundamentally excited about the opportunity to reshape an industry!
Tru Optik offers a competitive benefits package including subsidized healthcare, 401k match, office snacks, and a flexible approach to vacations and time off.
Tru Optik is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Stamford, CT; New York, NY
Tru Optik is the engine that orchestrates all facets of Advanced TV. From measurement, to targeting,
and attribution; Tru Optik is the enabling system at the heart of cross-screen marketing.
The OTT Marketing Cloud powered by Tru Optik is an integrated data management, campaign activation,
audience measurement, and marketing attribution platform designed to empower media companies, publishers,
and advertisers with the ability to better monetize audiences and engage their target consumers across
OTT and Connected TV.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter