We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Director, Product Management based in Stamford, CT and New York, NY
who will own growing a product management team focused on our core OTT/CTV Data Management Platform and other portfolio products
in the OTT Marketing Cloud. This person will be responsible for all aspects of product management and platform strategy.
This role will coordinate closely with Sales, Operations and Engineering leadership to enhance existing products, develop new products,
extend into new markets, assist in commercialization and GTM strategies as well as own the overall process for maximizing the efficiency
and quality of Tru Optik’s technology platforms. This person will have market-facing duties including customer and prospect communications,
partnership evaluation, attending industry events, etc.
This is an excellent career opportunity to help shape an exciting early-stage company and its growing portfolio of products.
This position will initially report to the (COO) Chief Operating Officer.
- Engage customer, prospects, and other stakeholders to create a prioritized strategy and roadmap resulting in solutions that will drive new sales and revenue opportunities while supporting existing clients and revenue streams.
- Drive and facilitate the planning process to provide focus and alignment on critical strategies that will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, ensure contract renewals, and attract new business.
- Ensure prioritization of maintenance of products across our clients and prospects is accounted for in the Roadmap to ensure reliable operations., including planning, execution, and reporting/analytics.
- Hire, structure and develop a team that delivers market driven solutions primarily through building applications but also via partnership with third parties as appropriate.
- Drive the translation of company vision into commercially successful cloud-based products and predictable product roadmap.
- Collaborate with leadership and Engineering to lead product design, delivery, manage product release cycle and all associated processes and tools.
- Assisting executives with market research and market sizing to assess new product opportunities.
- Evangelize Tru Optik’s product vision.
- Create and execute upon project plans while ensuring internal department readiness to maximize success of marketing campaigns, educate staff, and ensure smooth rollouts to customer base.
- Identify new market opportunities and define corresponding Go to Market strategies.
- Manage the product life cycle with a cross functional team through a disciplined approach that helps provide focus and prioritize investments that ultimately drive revenue and profit goals.
- Define and measure objectives of product & feature intent in terms of (1) revenue, (2) usage and (3) customer delight.
- Identify key requirements and communicate to development and internal teams through clear user stories and specifications.
- Identify opportunities to productize features so they can be made available to existing customers.
- Cultivate an agile and results-driven, innovative culture that preserves Tru Optik’s thought leadership.
- Be the face of Tru Optik for key markets by attending conferences, holding webinars, and managing speaking engagements.
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years in a product management role ideally in the digital media and/or advertising ecosystem
- Extensive knowledge of delivering enterprise software products to large enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to create strategic product plans designed to penetrate markets and develop successful products
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, work with, and influence cross function teams
- Communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Strong analytical mind to drive innovative solutions
- Understanding of data management systems and broader digital video industry
- Solid understanding of software architecture and experience working with the software development lifecycle from requirements definition through post release support
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills and a collaborative working style
- Familiarity with an Agile development environments and experience managing a team of product owners within a Scrum environment
- High energy individual with demonstrated ability to work in self-directed manner in high growth, unstructured environment
- Experience with APIs
- Smart and excited about learning in a dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated and can thrive in a startup
- Fun to work with
- Fundamentally excited about the opportunity to reshape an industry!
Tru Optik offers a competitive benefits package including subsidized healthcare, 401k match, office snacks, and a flexible approach to vacations and time off.
Tru Optik is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Stamford, CT; New York, NY
Tru Optik is the leading data management, campaign measurement and marketing attribution provider across OTT, Connected TV and streaming audio.
We power the audience-based advertising capabilities of many of the world's largest media companies, technology platforms and marketers
on everything from smart TVs to smart speakers and everything in between. As one of the fastest growing SaaS/DaaS companies in the US,
Tru Optik is one of the driving forces behind the evolution of media and advertising.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter