We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Sales Executive based in Stamford, CT and/or New York, NY.
This person will use their experience to sell and evangelize Tru Optik’s data and measurement products to media agencies
and large brands as appropriate. The hired candidate will be accountable for developing actionable strategies that can penetrate,
reinforce and grow revenue from targeted prospects and clients.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding the media and data value chain and will be able to successfully deliver revenue
from the following categories of customers/partners:
- Media agencies and trading desks
- Marketers and large brands
This position will initially report to the (COO) Chief Operating Officer.
- Strategize and generate revenue from direct brands and media agencies through sales calls and sales presentations introducing and positioning Tru Optik’s CTV/CTV targeting and measurement solutions to high–value brand advertiser accounts.
- Persuasively communicate Tru Optik’s data targeting offerings and unique value proposition to advertisers and agencies via email, phone, social channels, through in-person meetings/presentations and through formal campaign proposals in a way that meets advertiser and agency business needs and marketing objectives.
- Creatively solve client business challenges via Tru Optik’s CTV/OTT solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all personnel levels within an account, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s organization, needs and revenue potential.
- Identify and work with management to increase sales partnerships against the territory and account list.
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure success and growth of partnerships.
- Accurately record sales activity and deal pipeline in commonly uses sales systems (e.g., Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.)
- Attend local market industry events and represent the company with the highest level of integrity.
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years in a territory ownership and quota-carrying sales role in the digital media, programmatic and/or data space.
- Strong relationships with direct clients and agencies from planner to C-level, in the US.
- Strong communication skills, strong attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills.
- Experienced in selling data-driven and/or programmatic products to both media and trading desk customers.
- Understand the principles of consultative selling
- Highly organized and ability to manage many competing priorities
- Ideally you have experience directing media, technology and data sales
- Experience with different advertising models/markets across both linear/traditional TV and digital
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- You are a polished business professional with a proven track record of managing and growing both new and existing business and related revenues
- Willing to travel (~30%+ travel may be required)
- Smart and excited about learning in a dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated and can thrive in a startup
- Fun to work with
- Fundamentally excited about the opportunity to reshape an industry!
Tru Optik offers a competitive benefits package including subsidized healthcare, 401k match, office snacks, and a flexible approach to vacations and time off.
Tru Optik is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Stamford, CT; New York, NY
Tru Optik is the engine that orchestrates all facets of Advanced TV. From measurement, to targeting, and attribution;
Tru Optik is the enabling system at the heart of cross-screen marketing. The OTT Marketing Cloud powered by Tru Optik is an
integrated data management, campaign activation, audience measurement, and marketing attribution platform designed to empower media companies,
publishers, and advertisers with the ability to better monetize audiences and engage their target consumers across OTT and Connected TV.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter