We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated VP/SVP of Sales & Revenue based in Stamford, CT and/or New York, NY.
This person will use deep understanding of both SaaS/DaaS and media-oriented revenue strategies, a deep network of TV and digital
advertising connections and a proactive and positive leadership style to build, lead and grow Tru Optik’s U.S. revenue and all related teams.
The hired candidate will be accountable for developing actionable strategies that can penetrate, reinforce and grow revenue from
targeted prospects and existing clients, as well as for creating the processes, polities, teams and systems to support said revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding the media and data value chain and will be able to successfully lead sales
and GTM efforts across the following categories of customers/partners:
- Enterprise-class TV networks, programmers, broadcasters
- Programmatic platforms including exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, etc.
- Ad networks, resellers and other aggregators
- Marketers, agencies, and trading desks
This position will be a close partner of and report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Own a strategic and enterprise-class technology sales process from start to finish and direct a team of sales people to do the same for both new business as well as growth of existing clients
- Successfully recruit and retain a world-class team of employees across all sales and revenue functions across the East and West coasts
- Work closely with Marketing and PR teams to drive success
- Be future-savvy in developing both offensive and defensive account strategies and be able to provide forecasts and other regular updates to executive leadership
- Own the systems and processes for accurate pipeline, revenue reporting, forecasting and related KPIs
- Help in development of pricing strategy and commission plans
- Work closely with the CEO and COO on strategic partnerships and related business development activities
- Serve as an escalation point to resolve priority issues with existing clients and prospects
- Act as market-facing leader with frequent speaking engagements, press interactions, panel participation, etc.
- Demonstrate and execute on excellent networking capabilities to initiate, develop and grow relationships
- BA/BS degree and 8-13 years’ experience with media, digital and TV advertising and/or data sales
- 7+ year experience as a leader/manager of sales and revenue personnel
- MBA or equivalent business degree a plus
- Understand the principles of consultative selling
- Highly organized and ability to manage many competing priorities
- Ideally you have experience directing media, technology and data sales
- Experience with different advertising models/markets across both linear/traditional TV and digital
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and employee development skills
- You are a polished business professional with a proven track record of managing and growing both new and existing business and related revenues
- Willing to travel (~30%+ travel may be required)
- Smart and excited about learning in a dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated and can thrive in a startup
- Fun to work with
- Fundamentally excited about the opportunity to reshape an industry!
Tru Optik offers a competitive benefits package including subsidized healthcare, 401k match, office snacks, and a flexible approach to vacations and time off.
Tru Optik is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Stamford, CT; New York, NY
Tru Optik is the leading data management, campaign measurement and marketing attribution provider across OTT, Connected TV and streaming audio.
We power the audience-based advertising capabilities of many of the world's largest media companies, technology platforms and marketers
on everything from smart TVs to smart speakers and everything in between. As one of the fastest growing SaaS/DaaS companies in the US,
Tru Optik is one of the driving forces behind the evolution of media and advertising.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter